This is the advanced system of choice for standard applications ranging from under 100 to 2000 cubic feet. WKL Series systems are compact, self-contained units. Our performance speaks for itself. This series is equipped with the BREEZAIRE’s affordable Sentry III control system. This system offers more features that others offer in their higher-grade models.
The BREEZAIRE’s Sentry III control system offers the following features:
There are six models to choose from:
|BREEZAIRE Model||Enclosure Volume||Electrical||Dimensions (in)||Weight|
|WKL 1060||140 cu.ft.||3 Amp||14.25W x 13.25H x 16.38D||45 lb.|
|WKL 2200||265 cu.ft.||4 Amp||14.25W x 13.25H x 16.38D||55 lb.|
|WKL 3000||650 cu.ft.||5 Amp||14.25W x 19.75H x 21.63D||76 lb.|
|WKL 4000||1000 cu.ft.||7 Amp||14.25W x 19.75H x 21.63D||81 lb.|
|WKL 6000||1500 cu.ft.||9.5 Amp||16.25W x 22.00H x 22.25D||101 lb.|
|WKL 8000||2000 cu.ft.||10 Amp||16.25W x 22.00H x 22.25D||101 lb.|
- All units are 115 Volt, 60 Hz.
- The 1060 and 2200 models are manufactured with the cold air out the front (standard) or out the top
of unit (special order).
- All six models can be manufactured with the hot air out the rear (standard) or out the top of unit
- All six models come with the electric cord out the front (standard) or can be routed out the rear
- The 3000 thru 8000 models are shipped from the factory with the unit configured with the cold air
routed out the front with the option of routing the cold air out the top by the installer.
For more detailed information go to the WKL Installation Instructions.